- Use a soft toothbrush or a special denture brush.
- Use toothpaste or a denture cleaner.
- Use caution when using bleach as it could soften the acrylic and cause it to turn white and Individual teeth will become loose and fall out. 1-part bleach to 10 parts water is the Strongest solution to use and not more than once per week.
- Only use warm water as very hot water may warp dentures. It’s a good idea to have water
in the sink as dropping the denture could result in broken or chipped teeth.
- Store your dentures in plain water when you are not wearing them as they could change shape if allowed to dry out.